Accounting professionals should be very familiar with ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants), but in addition to obtaining the ACCA qualification, how should graduates equip themselves to meet the needs and expectations of their employers?
Hong Kong Shenzhen Professionals Association Limited held a seminar for ACCA students in Center of Youth Entrepreneurship in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area in Futian District, Shenzhen and invited Prof. Dr. Sir Benson Chang, Founder and Group Managing Director of Lion Consulting Group, Mr. Book Wu, Manager of Golden Education, Mr. Albert Cheung, Adjunct Professor of City University of Hong Kong and Mr. Eric Ng, Chief Strategy Officer of KOS International Holdings Limited as guest speakers to share their professional views and advice on accounting and financial aspects for below topics:
1. Hong Kong Talent Program;
2. Differences between Mainland China and Hong Kong regarding the Accounting Profession;
3. The future financial development of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area;
4. The importance of financial professionals;
5. Current manpower demand in Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area;
6. The future of financial professionals and
7. How should the new generation adapt to the development of the industry and meet the needs of enterprises by enhancing their own competitiveness.
會計界對ACCA (特許公認會計師公會) 一定不會感到陌生，但究竟一衆準畢業生除了考獲ACCA 資格之外，還應如何裝備自己以應付職場需要？
6. 財經人才的未來 及
After the conference, there was a group discussion session hosted by the 4 guest speakers for the students where a lot of inspiring discussions took place. We believe that all the participants should have better preparation and self-planning before they start their career.