- Provide support in all-round Human Resources and Administration functions;
- Handle end-to-end recruitment process from screening candidates to staff on-boarding and off-boarding procedures.
- Prepare regular HR reports; update employee records timely & accurately.
- Maintain and keep staff records and database in HR system updated and accurate
- Renew license and insurances in compliance with updated regulatory requirements;
- Degree holder with minimum 1 year relevant experience, preferably in Human Resources Management
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and relevant regulations;
- Mature, initiative, independent, detail-minded with good interpersonal skills
- High language proficiency in English and Chinese, knowledge in Mandarin.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
- Immediate available is an advantage.
*Interested parties, please send full resume with current & expected salary & date available in MS WORD FORMAT ONLY to email: or whatsapp 6990 7817(Ms. Liu)
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)