- Plan and execute marketing activities, including project coordination and marketing programs and brand promotion
- Assist on the preparation works of organizing event
- Provide event logistics support for the whole marketing and promotion planning process
- On-site serving and evaluation
- Provide administrative support as required.
- Undertake other duties assigned by Manager
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communications or related disciplines
- 5 years' or above experience in brand management and marketing
- Skills in branding, marketing & communications project and account management
- Team player with self-Initiative, good interpersonal skills, well-organized and hard-working
- Ability to work on weekends for special events upon requests
- Good written/spoken in English and Chinese, knowledge of Mandarin is an advantage
- $25,000 - $29,000
* Salary package offer that will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Marketing Officer.
Interested parties please send your full CV to email : or whatsapp: 6990 7817 (Ms. Liu) with expected salary and availability (All personal data collected will be used in recruitment process ONLY.)