About our Client
Our client is a boutique Financial and PR consultancy firm with an ambitious plan to expand in Hong Kong. To cope with business expansion, they are now looking for an Account Director to join the team.
About the Role
You will develop and implement business development strategies on IPO and retainer services, including financial PR, investor relations, roadshow, financial printing and corporate branding. You will work on RFQ/RFP, tenders, pitches and contracts to drive the process forward and ensuring timely and quality services delivery. You will leverage your extensive knowledge and experience from the industry to conduct research and draw insight. You will liaise with internal and external parties, including IPO sponsors, lawyers, clients and vendors on project execution, enquiries and complaints. You will also build and maintain excellent relationship with clients.
- Degree holder in Journalism, Language, Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years of relevant experience with financial PR agency
- Excellent command of written and oral English and Mandarin
- Track record of Business Development and bringing in new business is a must
- Solid experience in preparing RFQ/ RFP, pitchbooks, tenders and contracts
- Experience in reporter or PR background are highly considered
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.