About our Client
Our client is a new investor relations agency with strong connection and client base in Hong Kong and mainland China. To cope with ambitious expansion, they are now looking for an Account Director to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to business partner, you will be responsible for understanding client requirements and provide cross market analysis strategic advisory to key management (C-Suite executives) of listed companies. You will also prepare relevant communication collateral, such as corporate presentations, press releases, website information and quarterly/yearly financial reports, which delivers your clients' positioning and key messages. You will initiate, organize and coordinate investor meetings, conferences, media interviews and road shows for clients. You will also build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients, media, investors and regulatory parties.
- Bachelor degree in business administration, marketing, journalism or related discipline
- A minimum 6 years account management experience with investor relations and public relations from IR/financial PR agencies
- A hands-on team player, who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and has exceptional communication skills in all formats
- Proven ability to develop and present investor materials (both in written form and in-person presentations), build new relationships and account manage existing relationships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where time is of the essence and responsiveness to often short time lines to execute transactions is required
- Willingness to travel as required for relationship development/maintenance and fund raising activities
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.