About our Client
Our client is an efinancial platform with strong presence in Hong Kong and mainland China. To cope with business expansion, they are now looking for a Business Development Manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will take ownership and build a portfolio of clients by developing sales strategies that provide customers with excellent service and build strong relationship with senior decision makers. As a front line business development manager, you will identify new business opportunities and contact potential new customers to grow the company's market share. You are also responsible for sales forecasting and planning.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related discipline
- 2+ years of direct sales experience, ideally from B2B sector
- Business proficiency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese are essential to look after the local market
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to close the deal
- Experience handling financial key accounts will be an asset
- 20+ days of Annual Leaves
- Wellness program
- Fitness Club Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.