The Accountant position responsible for supporting all-round accounting operations including but not limited to AR, AP, online sales accounting, treasury etc.
- Responsible for all-round accounting operations including but not limited to AR, AP, online sales accounting, treasury etc.
- Review all cheques, bank drafts and TT payments
- Handle and coordinate with other parties with payment of expenses and claims
- Ensure reconciliations for bank, INTER-company movements and other major balance sheet items are prepared on a timely basis
- Review all postings, in particular, account allocation with respect to expenses for various departments and prepayments/ accruals are properly booked
- Highlight the long outstanding receivables
- Maintain the fix asset register and prepare the depreciation journal
- Prepare monthly and weekly report and forecast for management's review
- Liaise with NAV consultant and ensure the operation smooth
- Maintain chart of accounts for the ledger system
- Prepare statutory accounts of PML for external/internal auditors' review
- To assist in monitoring the inventory level of PML
- A bachelor degree with a professional qualification in finance, accounting or relevant disciplines
- Qualified Accountant under ACCA/HKICPA
- At least 4 years working experience in accounting
- Experience in using NAV will be an advantage
- Able to work independently and be a team player
- Tsim Sha Tsui
- Monthly $27,000 to $28,000 (5-month contract)
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.