About the Client:
Our client is a sizable private MNC supplying their global clients with sustainable products. Their corporate office in Hong Kong is now looking for an Accountant to perform general accounting duties in their Finance Department.
About the Role:
- Report to Finance Manager.
- Handle accounting duties related to sales invoicing, accounts receivable, accounts payable and inventory.
- Responsible for month-end closing.
- Support management reporting.
- Liaise with external parties for audit and tax matters.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects such as system implementation.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accountancy, or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in sizable accounting firm or MNC.
- Detail-minded, self-motivated and with strong sense of responsibility.
- Fluent in English and Chinese.
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Celine Hip at +852 3180 4995 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.