About the Client:
Our client is a private trading MNC. Their corporate office in Hong Kong is now looking for an Accountant to perform general accounting duties in their Finance Department.
About the Role:
- Report to Finance Manager.
- Handle accounting duties related to sales invoicing, accounts receivable, accounts payable and inventory.
- Responsible for month-end closing.
- Support management reporting.
- Liaise with external parties for audit and tax matters.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects such as system implementation.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accountancy, or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in sizable accounting firm or MNC.
- Detail-minded, self-motivated and with strong sense of responsibility.
- Fluent in English and Chinese.
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Celine Hip at +852 3180 4995 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.