About the Client:
Our client is HK listed Co., they are now looking for an Accountant to perform management and financial reporting in the team.
About the Role:
- Reports to Accounting Manager.
- Responsible for general accounting functions and month-end closing.
- Prepare management and financial reporting.
- Liaise with external parties for audit and tax matters.
- Assist in ad-hoc duties.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accountancy, or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in sizable audit firm or accounting role.
- HKICPA qualified/student member or equivalent.
- Detail-minded, self-motivated and with strong sense of responsibility.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Celine Hip at +852 3180 4995 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.