Accountant (Accounts Payable) - MNC Retailer
About the Client
Our client is a well-known MNC retailer. With an ambitious expansion plan in Asia, they are looking for an Accountant to join their Hong Kong team.
About the Role
- Report to the Finance Manager
- Lead and oversee Accounts Payable team to handle daily AP operation
- Handle month-end closing and consolidation processes and assist on reporting duties
- Ensure accuracy and compliance of Group's policies within the team
- Assist Finance Manager in any ad-hoc duties
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant fields
- HKICPA or ACCA qualified
- At least 3 years of relevant Accounts Payable experience, preferably from sizable companies with a large number of payments per month
- Detail-minded, proactive, and able to lead a small team of subordinates
- Fluent in both written and spoken English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.