Accountant (Accounts Payable)
About the Client:
Our client is a leading retail MNC. They are now looking for an accountant responsible for Accounts Payable in the Hong Kong office.
About the Role:
- Perform daily AP processing tasks for transactional processing and accounting activities such as invoice posting, payment processing, preparation of the appropriate offsetting entries and appropriate documentation for APAC region.
- Handle general enquiries from external parties and business users.
- Provide system training to business users in procure-to-pay processes.
- Practise company internal controls (manual and automated) at transactional level and escalate inappropriate behaviour.
- Assist manager to drive for process efficiency & trade working capital improvement.
- Use system outputs to meet basic job requirements and apply basic tests for reasonability and accuracy.
- Able to articulate system issues clearly to subject matter experts to ensure solutions can be identified and implemented.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 3 years of relevant accounting experience, with exposure in Shared Service Center is a plus.
- With solid operational know-how of procure-to-pay processes.
- Willing to learn, good team player with strong sense of responsibility.
- Proficient in English and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Vanessa Chan at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.