- Keep proper accounting of transactions, ensuring that all transactions are checked, supported, recorded, and properly accounted for
- Prepare financial reporting schedules and bank reconciliation statements on a monthly basis
- Collaborate with both internal teams and external auditors to facilitate the audit process
- Handle full set of accounts on daily basis and compile the monthly books within deadlines
- Provide monthly financial
- 1-2 years of experience in finance or accounting
- Diploma or higher qualification in finance, accounting, or a related discipline is required
- Candidates are proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excel formulas for data analysis and reporting, data import and export functions, which is advantageous
- Experience in using Oracle systems is also an advantage
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.