Accountant, General Ledger - Conglomerate, Up to 32K
About the Client
Our client is a well-known conglomerate with a wide range of businesses. To cope with their ambitious expansion plan, they are now looking for finance talents to join their team as a general ledger Accountant.
About the Role
- Report to the Finance Manager
- Responsible for handling daily accounting operations, month-/year-end closing process
- Independently handle and maintain fixed assets register
- Assist in the preparation of cash flow forecast and other monthly reports for senior management
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Finance Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or other relevant field
- HKICPA/ACCA qualification is a must, with a minimum of 4 years of relevant accounting experience
- Confident, mature, and able to work independently to meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, including Pivot Table and V-Look Up etc
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.