Accountant - Group Consolidation (6-month Contract)
About the Client
Our client is a multi-national corporation in the utilities sector. With a rapid expansion plan in mind in the APAC region, they are now looking for a 6-month Contract Accountant to join the team.
About the Role
- Report to the Finance Manager
- Assist in the preparation of group consolidation reports
- Prepare management reports and other monthly performance-tracking analysis
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget and financial forecast
- Assist in any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA or ACCA qualified
- At least 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in CPA firms and/or sizeable companies
- Detail-minded and independent, with good written and spoken English & Chinese
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.