Accountant - group consolidation
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading engineering group with businesses spreading across Hong Kong, Macau, and China. Having an ambitious expansion plan in mind, they are looking for an Accountant to join their Hong Kong team.
- Report to Finance Manager
- Assist in month-end closings and the preparation of group consolidation reports
- Prepare management reports and other monthly performance-tracking analysis
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget and financial forecast
- Assist in any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA or ACCA qualified
- At least 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in CPA firms and/or sizeable companies
- PRC accounting exposure is highly preferred
- Detail-minded and independent, with good written and spoken English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.