About the Client
Our client is a leading fintech group in Hong Kong and Asia which provides multiple digital financial service businesses. It's a fast-growing and stable company with young and dynamic culture.
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, you are required to prepare month-end accounts of group companies and carry out month-end closing activities including preparation of journal vouchers and accounting schedules. You will need to prepare the reconciliation of accounting information to ensure data accuracy and assist in the preparation of consolidated financial statements and perform financial analysis. In addition, you will assist in statutory audit and tax computation and participate in accounting system enhancement and optimization
- Degree holder in Accounting or related disciplines
- Qualified member of HKICPA or equivalent is preferable
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in financial accounting or audit field, commercial candidates will also be considered
- Independent, detail oriented, analytical and good interpersonal skills
- Team player with positive attitude and willing to learn
- Ability to work under pressure is highly appreciated
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, Mandarin and Chinese
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Frankie Wong at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.