Accountant (Group Reporting) - up to HK$25k - Big 4 welcome!
About Our Client
Our client is the market leading FMCG retailer with a focus on beauty products and consumer electronics. To cope with their ambitious expansion plan, they are now looking for an Accountant to join their team in the Hong Kong office.
About the Role
- Report to the Group Finance Manager
- Assist in the preparation of monthly group financial closing, reporting, and group consolidated statements
- Assist in preparing financial forecast, group management reports and group annual audit
- Support system implementation and enhancement
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Manager
About the Person
- Bachelor degree or above in Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of similar experience in accounting, preferably in a sizeable FMCG environment
- Prior exposure in IFRS is highly preferred
- Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, including Pivot Table and V-Look Up etc.
- Strong with numbers and have good analytical skills, with excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.