About the client:
Our client is one of the world's leading fashion retailer. They are now looking for an Accountant to provide full set of accounts for the brand. The successful applicant will gain excellent exposure in the fashion retail industry.
About the role:
- Preparation of general ledger accounting and month-end closing.
- Responsible for account receivables and account payables.
- Maintain vendor account database and responsible for payment preparation.
- Participate in any ad-hoc system or process improvements projects for business needs.
- Liaise with external auditors.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in retail industry.
- SAP and full set experience is a must.
- Detail-oriented, independent, proactive with positive attitude.
- Proficient in Excel and MS Office.
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Vanessa Chan at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.