- Prepare, reconcile and analyse where appropriate aspects of the monthly Management Accounts for specific product areas; this may cover multiple divisions
- Reconcile revenue to information and explanations from the business and between the accounting system and SAP system
- Perform WIP analysis, product costing, provisions (i.e. stock)
- Understand and apply within working practices the key drivers that impact the monthly Management Accounting reports
- Royalty, profit share and commission calculations
- Calculate bad debt provisions, accruals and prepayments
- Calculate bonus/commissions provisions
- Process intercompany transactions
- Analyse and solve ad hoc problems
- Liaise with other Asia-Pacific regional accounting departments
- Budgeting, forecasting, modelling and analysis of direct cost base and divisional recharges (Global Support team only)
- Associate degree or above in accounting and finance
- 2 years relevant accounting experience
- Good knowledge of SAP/Oracle system
- Experience in R2R environment is an advantage
Interested parties please send your full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Brooke Lam at +852 3180 4939 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.