Accountant/ Senior Accountant - F&B
About the Company
Our client is a fast-growing F&B company with an ambitious growth plan in Hong Kong and China. To cope with their business development, they are looking for a seasoned and energetic Accounting professional to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, this is a hands-on role. Your key responsibilities will include handling accounting entries, month-end closing, bank reconciliation, system implementation and internal control. In addition, you will support payroll and administration tasks as assigned. You will gradually pick up management accounting when the business develops. Last but not least, you will handle any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree Holder in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience gained in the F&B sector
- Experience in setting up systems and internal procedures is an advantage
- Excellent Excel skills
- Independent, energetic and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Cantonese and English
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.