Accountant/ Senior Accountant Role (up to $38k pm)
About the client:
Our client is a global sourcing company. They are now looking for an Accountant / Senior Accountant for consolidation. The successful applicant will gain excellent global exposure.
About the role:
- Responsible for consolidating annual budget and monthly forecast.
- Consolidate month-end financial report.
- Conduct financial analysis such as KPI and variance analysis.
- Ensure all financial functions follow legal and regulatory compliance.
- Streamline financial and accounting processes through automation to improve efficiency.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors when needed.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience with CPA qualification.
- Experience in working with teams in APAC.
- MNC exposure is an advantage.
- Familiar with SUN system is a plus.
- Analytical, independent, proactive with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong in Excel and MS Office.
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Vanessa Chan at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.