About Our Client
Our client is a stable asset management and securities firm with headquarter in Hong Kong. They are now seeking an Accountant with 3+ years experience to join and support with company's continued success and growth.
About the role
Reporting to the CFO and RO, you will be responsible for the following:
- Prepare required financial reports for SFC.
- Handle daily cash position and monitor cash flow.
- Prepare monthly FRR to SFC.
- Assist and facilitate trade settlements.
- Coordinate and liaise with auditors and tax advisors on audit and tax issues.
- Handle routine data processing to prepare daily reports and financial analysis.
- Handle account payable functions and other payments.
- Update and enhance the accounting system.
- Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma in Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Type 1,4,9 licenced corporation
- Highly skilled in preparing FRR to SFC
- Experience in audit is a plus
- Familiar with SFC & HKex rules and regulations of Type 1,4,9 licensed corporation
- Proficient in PC skills, particularly in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint, MYOB, Ayers system
- Independent, detail oriented, analytical and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and work under tight deadlines
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Tessa Chan at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.