About the Client:
Our client is the market leader in the logistics industry. They are now looking for an accounting assistant mainly for billing and AR management in the Hong Kong office.
About the Role:
- Serve an assigned portfolio of customers
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely billing of services provided to customers
- Handle customers' enquiries and requests in a timely manner
- Manage the accounts receivable portfolio, debt collection and payment processing
- Assist in month-end closing and reporting
- Provide support in any ad-hoc activitiesn as required.
The Successful Candidate:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 1-2 years of relevant accounting experience.
- Good command in Microsoft Office applications and experience in ERP system is favourable.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Good communication skills, proactive and independent.
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Vanessa Chan at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.