About Our Client
Our Client is one of the world's biggest and best-known luxury retailers, with products ranging from fashion, jewelries to watches and perfumes. With an ambitious expansion plan in Asia, they are looking for an Accounting Assistant to join their Hong Kong team.
- Report to Accounting Supervisor (Accounts Payable)
- Handle all Accounts Payable related tasks, including filing and bank reconciliation
- Liaise with both internal and external parties about payment issues
- Participate in month-end closing
- Assist Supervisor in any ad-hoc duties
- Diploma in Accounting, Finance or relevant fields
- HKICPA or ACCA qualified preferred but not a must
- At least 3 years of relevant Accounts Payable experience, preferably in FMCG/luxury retail companies
- Detail-minded and independent, with good written and spoken English & Chinese
- Dynamics AX experience is a plus but not a must
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.