About Our Client
Our Client is one of the world's biggest and best-known luxury retailers, with a wide range of products including fashion, jewelries and watches. To cope with their expansion plan in Asia, they are looking for an Accounting Assistant to join their Hong Kong team, with a focus on Accounts Receivable.
- Report to Accounting Supervisor (Accounts Receivable)
- Handle all Accounts Receivable related tasks, including issuing debit notes and preparing receipt vouchers
- Assist in reconciliation of store receipts with bank deposits
- Assist in the process of preparing refunds for customers
- Assist Accounting Supervisor in any ad-hoc duties
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant fields
- ACCA or LCCI qualified preferred but not a must
- At least 3 years of relevant Accounts Receivable experience, preferably in FMCG/luxury retail companies
- Detail-minded and energetic, with good written and spoken English & Chinese
- Dynamics AX experience is a plus but not a must
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.