Accounting Assistant - Payroll
About our Client
Our client is marketing firm with a strong international presence. To cope with their expansion plan, they are currently looking for an Accounting Assistant to join the team to focus on payroll duties.
About the Role
- Report to the Payroll Manager
- Handle all payments of salaries, bonuses and allowances for Hong Kong staff members
- Assist in handling the payment slips of all contracting and permanent staff members, including contract-end bonuses and other reimbursements
- Prepare MPF scheme and assist in personal tax returns/reports
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Payroll Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or above in Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of similar experience in handling payroll accounting, preferably in a sizeable company
- Prior knowledge in employment ordinances is highly preferred
- Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, including Pivot Table and V-Look Up etc.
- Strong with numbers and have good communication skills, and proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.