Accounting Manager-Retail Bank
- Rapid Expansion Bank in Hong Kong
- Friendly Working Environment
- Qualified Accountant
Our client is one of the leading retail banks in Hong Kong. The Accounting Manager will work alongside a friendly accounting team to manage the financial reporting.
About the Role
Reporting into the Head of Financial Accounting, you will:
- Supervise and prepare HKMA returns.
- Monitor and prepare month-end closing management reports, financial statements.
- Prepare financial statements for banking companies.
- Follow accounting policies and procedures manuals.
- Handle accounting related projects (such as system enhancement for accounting, regulatory reporting, UAT, etc.)
- Handle ac-hoc projects assigned by the team.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or other applicable fields.
- CPA qualified accountant
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in bank reporting function.
- Experienced with system implementation of accounting systems.
- Good communication skills and organizational ability.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sophia Liang at +852 3180 4960 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.