About the Client
Our Client is a renowned MNC with retail operations in over 20 countries. Currently they are looking for a seasoned Accounting Manager to join their Hong Kong sourcing office for regional reporting.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, you will supervise daily accounting operations and be responsible for financial reporting, management reporting and consolidation. You will handle budgeting, monitor cashflow forecast and taxation matters. In addition, you will enhance internal control and lead system implementation. You will liaise with internal and external auditors as well as tax advisors. Last but not the least, you will handle any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- Chartered Accountant - HKICPA/ ACCA
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in sizable MNCs
- Experience in professional services firms is an advantage
- Sourcing/Buying/FMCG experience is preferred
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Mature, self-driven and able to cope with changes
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.