Accounting Manager APAC
About the Company
Our client is a well-established Europe based B2B electronic product distributor. To cope with their team expansion, they are inviting a seasoned Accounting Manager to take up regional reporting and consolidation for the business.
About the Role
Reporting into Finance Director, you will be responsible for consolidation covering 90 legal entities in HK and 14 countries in APAC. You will ensure timely reporting which is in compliance with IFRS and Group accounting policies. You will work closely with operating companies, explain accounting policies and practices and provide necessary trainings for internal control and compliance purpose. Also, you will make commentaries on P&L and Balance Sheet, support taxation matters and liaise with external auditors.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ ACCA holder
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in Big 4
- Reporting and consolidation experience in the commercial sector is an advantage but not a must
- Strong knowledge of IFRS or US GAAP
- Fast-learner, detail-minded and able to multi-task
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Less than 15% traveling within APAC will be required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.