Accounting Manager - Education; Up to 55K
About the Client
Our client is an expanding education business. To cope with their business needs, an opportunity now arises for an Accounting Manager in their group finance team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for group consolidation for their business in Hong Kong. You will support budgeting, forecasting as well as prepare analysis to facilitate management's decision making. You will help to strengthen internal control and liaise with BU finance teams for monthly financial reporting and any process enhancement projects. Last but not the least, you will also play a part in facilitating finance function integration after M&A.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree Holder in Accounting, Finance or relevant fields
- HKICPA/ACCA or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience gained from professional services firms and sizable corporations
- Hands-on experience in managing a sizable consolidation
- Excellent Excel skills
- Detail-minded, willing to learn and able to work independently
- Good written and spoken English & Chinese
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.