About our Client
Our client is a well-known overseas F&B brand with a strong presence in the Greater China. Their business is rapidly expanding and their accounting team is inviting a searched Accounting Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the Finance Director based in China, you will lead a team of 2 and be responsible for the daily accounting operations for Hong Kong market. You will be responsible for month-end closing, prepare financial reports, support process/ workflow enhancement, and coordinate with service providers for annual audit and taxation. You will provide operation support to overseas branches and provide trainings for the accounting staff. Also, you will handle any ad-hoc assignments as required.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ ACCA or equivalent
- At least 5 years of financial reporting experience
- Excellent Excel skills
- Hands-on, able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.