- To review and provide advices on accounting standards and other rules/regulations which have impact on financial reporting/disclosure
- To devise accounting treatment for application systems and new products and ensure these treatments are in compliance with the accounting standards and policies
- To perform post-launch review of new product accounting entries
- To resolve accounting issues of the Group
- To assist in the implementation of new accounting standards and the development of the new accounting policies and guidelines
- To assist in ad hoc projects as assigned
- University graduate in Accounting or Finance
- Qualified accountant/HKICPA or equivalent is a must
- At least 6 years of experience in accounting fields within banking, preferably at supervisory position
- Good experience in devising account treatment and resolving accounting issues
- Good understanding on accounting standards, financial reporting and disclosure requirements.
- A team player with good communication skills and risk awareness
- Initiative, independent, analytical, patient and able to work under pressure.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Frankie Wong at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.