About the client
Our client is a fast-growing securities firm based in Hong Kong with diversified businesses. Due to business needs, we are looking for an Accounting Manager to join the team.
- Responsible for month-end closing, year-end closing and monitor the daily operation of the F&A Department
- Prepare and review monthly financial statements and related materials
- Conduct monthly financial reports and analysis for management review
- Review the company's daily expenses, customer deposits and withdrawals, authorizing checks issuance, CHATS and TT payments
- Prepare daily liquidity calculations and monitor liquidity levels, submit monthly financial resource rule (FRR)
- Participate in streamline processes through reviewing of workflow and procedures
- Prepare and update accounting procedures and manuals
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of experience in securities firm and sizable licensed corporation
- CPA qualification is preferable
- Sound knowledge in SFC / HKEX rules and regulations
- Team management experience would be an advantage
- Proficiency in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Frankie Wong at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.