- Keep proper accounting of transactions, ensuring that all transactions are checked, supported, recorded, and properly accounted for
- Handle payments and ensure proper operation of the accounts payable system
- Provide accounting support services to various businesses, such as payment services, expenses analysis and transaction records keeping, as needed
- Provide monthly financial closing activities, including financial schedules and reviews, to ensure the accuracy and completeness of financial data
- 1-2 years of experience in finance or accounting is preferred
- Higher diploma or above (non-accounting background candidates and fresh graduates are welcome)
- Candidates are proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excel formulas for data analysis and reporting, data import and export functions, which is advantageous
- Experience in using Oracle systems is also an advantage
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.