- Track and keep proper accounting records of transactions, ensure all transactions are verified, supported, paid on timely manner, properly recorded and accounted for.
- Process payments and ensure proper operation of the accounts payable system
- Prepare analyses of accounts and produce periodic reports
- Keep proper accounting records of transactions, ensure all transactions are verified, received on timely manner, properly recorded and accounted for.
- Perform daily AR operation including tracking settlement, handling incoming payments, bank transfer and receipts, and record in system
- Prepare bills, invoices, analyses of accounts and produce periodic reports
- Preferably with 1-2 years of experience in Finance, Accounting or administrative work
- Diploma or above in Finance, Accounting, Business or related discipline
- Good command of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Knowledge of Oracle system, MS Excel formulas for data analysis and reporting, data import and export functions will be an advantage
- Attentive to details, responsible, organized, with good numerical sense
- Fresh graduates and non-accounting background candidates are welcome
- Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 18:00
- Kowloon Bay
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Derek at +852 6952 2022 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.