About Our Client
Our client is a global provider of insurance products with thorough expansion plans in Hong Kong and they are now looking for an Actuarial Manager to join the team.
About the Role
As an Actuarial Manager, you will support the business unit in performing IFRS 17 impact analysis and providing recommendations on IFRS 17 valuation methodology, including planning and development of tools. You will also participate in the revamp of financial / management reporting and business planning process in light of the new IFRS17 requirements, as well as supporting other implementation activities.
- Degree holder with professional actuarial qualifications such as ASA, FSA, FIA or equivalent.
- 5+ years' of relevant working experience in the insurance industry.
- Solid actuarial knowledge and experience in valuation, financial reporting, pricing.
- Strong technical/ modeling skills, knowledge or experience in Microsoft Access, FoxPro, VBA and AXIS is an asset
- Able to manage multiple and conflicting requests from various parties.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.