- Insurance market leader
- Sound project management
- Excellent career prospect
About the company
Our client is one of the market leaders in insurance industry in Hong Kong with extensive customer base. To cope with their business expansion plan, they are now looking for an Actuarial Manager to join their team.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will perform in-depth and strategic reporting with reference to the guidelines of Insurance Ordinance. You have to prepare related budget, financial reports and ad-hoc projects in a timely manner based on the internal and external regulations. In addition, you will provide support on the compliance in pricing projects and coaching junior staff in enhancing report quality.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Actuarial Science with passes in professional examination is preferred.
- Minimum 4 - 6 years of experience in insurance industry with sound knowledge in EV / HKIO are required.
- Good project management and possess hands-on actuarial software skills are definitely an advantage.
- Proficient in Excel / other Database skills are essential.