About our Client
Our client is a health care brand with an international presence. Due to recent expansions, they are currently seeking a dynamic individual to join their HR and Admin Team as the Office Admin and HR Assistant who will be responsible for office and HR administration duties.
About the Role
- Handle a full spectrum of office admin duties including procurement of office amenities, expenses claims
- Responsible for meeting rooms arrangements of all internal and external stakeholders, including venue set up, catering and etc
- Responsible for all-rounded HR support including interview arrangement, staff activities, on and off-boarding procedures and orientation program.
- Working closing with the insurance broker and payroll vendor for the monthly payroll and benefits administration work matters
- Maintain the database of staff record in Human Resources Information System (HRIS) and eLearning system
- Participate in any ad-hoc duties
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 5 years of experiecne in Administration and HR sector
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.