About the Company
Our client is a non-profit arts organization which promotes contemporary performing arts, visual arts, film and video arts and provide arts education. They are now looking for an Admin Assistant to join this energetic and fun team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Working closely with the Executive Assistant, you will assist in managing Senior Management's calendar, preparing agenda and meeting materials. You will provide support during company events, and update event calendar related to Public Affairs activities. Last but not least, you will provide support for some office administrative duties and ad-hoc tasks when required.
- Diploma or above in management or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience preferably gained from sizeable company
- Proficient in PC knowledge and MS Office
- Presentable, proactive and out-going
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Good language skills, fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.