About the Company
Our client is a well-established investment group focus on financial service business in Hong Kong and PRC. They are now at an exciting stage of growth which has created a great opportunity for an Admin Assistant to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Management, you will handle general clerical work and administration duties. Your responsibilities will also include handling all incoming calls, greeting customers, managing incoming and outgoing mails. Last but not least, you will support office supplies procurement and fixed assets management as well as conference rooms facilities and events coordination.
About the Person
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent is preferable
- 3 years working experience in similar field
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Independent, good interpersonal and communication skill
- Strong PC skills, especially MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Immediate available is preferable
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.