About our Client
Our client is a Japanese retail brand with an international presence. Due to recent expansions, they are currently seeking a dynamic individual to join their HR and Admin Team as the Admin Executive who responsible for office administration duties.
About the Role
- Report to the HR and Admin Manager
- Handle a full spectrum of Office admin duties including procurement of office amenities, expenses claims
- To assist all office administrative duties in the renovation, maintenance, and logistics supply
- Process business correspondences, including mails and parcels
- Responsible for all-rounded HR Admin duties including interview arrangement, staff activities, on and off-boarding procedures and orientation program
- Participate in any ad-hoc duties
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma holder in Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 5 years office administration and clerical experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.