About the Company
Our client is a luxury retail company mainly selling high-end leather products. As their business is expanding steadily in Asia Pacific market, they are recruiting an Administrative Executive to support the growth and join the fast expanding team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will provide a full range of office administrative support, including stationary & supplies ordering, manage office utilities renewals, handle expenses and billing cycles etc. You will also arrange and organize office meetings and liaise with property management on office issues.
- High school diploma / BSc in office administration or relevant field is preferred
- 2 years of experience in office administration
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Detail-minded, well organized, self-motivated and independent
- Excellent time management skills, able to multitask
- Good oral and written communication skills in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.