About the Client
Our client is a sizeable organization with a strong presence in Hong Kong and the Greater Bay Area. They are now seeking an Administration Manager to join them and lead the team.
About the Role
- Lead a team of 20 staff to manage the full spectrum of administration functions including but not limited to office maintenance & renovation, office supplies, facility management and pest control, etc.
- Formulate and implement the policy of office administration and ensure the policy is executed.
- Prepare annual budget and review and budget periodically.
- Work closely with the Procurement Department in vendor selection and contract.
- Manage and review the staff canteen, catering services and shuttle bus services.
- Chair the committee and responsible for the annual activities such as Annual Dinner and Christmas Party.
The Success Applicant
- Degree holder in Business Administration or relevant discipline is preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years hands-on Administrative experience which 5 years or above as managerial grading and lead sizeable teams.
- Strong vendors and contractor management.
- Innovative, creative and self-motivated.
- Good leadership and communication skills.
- Proficiency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a must.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andy Lo at +852 3180 4937 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.