About our Client
A reputable biotechnology operator headquartered in Hong Kong with its services provided on an international level is now seeking for a dedicated individual to join them as the Administration Manager.
About the Role
As the Administration Manager, you will report directly to Head of HR while having direct supervision over a team of 15 staff. You will be responsible for overseeing the daily office administrative duties and ensuring practices and initiatives are in alignment to business needs. Moreover, you will take lead in the management and maintenance of different facilities including but not limited to staff canteen, warehouse and shuttle bus services. Furthermore, it is crucial to maintain an acceptable standard and level of work safety across the organization. Future renovation or reinstatement projects will also be included in your role with the assistance provided by preselected vendors or contractors. Last but not least, it is important to keep an up to date communication with management in accordance to any upcoming changes necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Business Administration or Building Engineering or relevant discipline is preferred
- A minimum 10 - 12 years of hands on Administrative and Office management experience gained from a sizable environment with industrial area exposure will be an advantage
- Proven team leading capacity with track record
- Result oriented and willingness to take initiative
- Good project management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Time management, planning and organization
- Familiar with office renovation / construction and security regulations will be an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.