About Our Client
Our client is a well-known conglomerate with strong business and projects in Hong Kong and China. Due to the business expansion, they are currently looking for a HR Admin Officer to support daily documentation work.
About the Role
- Provide efficient, accurate and responsive administrative and clerical support to the HR team
- Responsible for the daily admin and documentation work such as contract drafting, reporting, filing and data entry
- Handle incoming and outgoing email correspondence, as well as internal HR enquiries
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders on meeting arrangements
- Assist in any adhoc tasks/ project if required
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor degree holder in Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience of HR and/or team administration, ideally from retail/ property/ sizeable companies
- Detail-oriented, organized and with positive attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. Words, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.