About Our Client:
Our client is a luxury retailer with a long-standing history, renowned for their high-quality craftmanship. They are currently seeking for a dynamic individual to join as Administrative Executive, assisting with the office administration duties.
About The Role:
- Provide all-rounded support on office administration including office renovation, repair and maintenance, stationery supplies and expenses claims, etc.
- Service renewal with vendors and facilities providers.
- Arrange meetings, prepare presentation materials, agenda, minutes and reports.
- Screen, reply and forward emails, coordinate internal and external meetings.
- Arrange travel and hotel accommodation.
- Coordinate with counterpoints in regional offices on admin projects such as renovation and relocation.
- Handle any ad-hoc duties.
The Successful Applicant:
- Degree holder with 3+ years Office Administration or secretarial experience.
- Good attitude, detail-oriented and able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal and tactful communications skills.
- Experience in managing external vendors or contractors.
- Proficiency in MS Office; Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Immediately available will be an advantage.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andy Lo at +852 3180 4937 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.