About the Client
Our client is a renowned, listed education group with business development across Asia and North America. Their goal is to provide tailormade education programmes and solutions for students in different age groups. A rare opportunity has arisen and they are now inviting an Admissions Consultant to join their admissions' team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Department Head, you will provide admissions information and advice to students and parents. You are responsible for managing boarding school and/or university applications for students by providing counselling and guidance through the entire admission cycle, and also managing student and parents' expectations during the process. Working closely with the admissions team, you will assist in the organization and execution of admissions consulting related workshops, seminars and events on a regular basis.
- Minimum 5 years' admissions consulting experience
- Degree holder in any discipline, or with relevant admissions office experience with top-tier US Universities
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong sales ability with a track record to sell admissions to overseas boarding schools or universities
- Ability to multitask effectively with strong organization and analytical skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as a Senior Admissions Consultant
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.