Our client is looking for a high calibre to join their team as a Service Advisor.
- Providing professional advice in passenger cars maintenance and other technical services
- Following up closely with customers and internal parties to ensure all service requests are being attended efficiently
- Manage Pre delivery Inspection service and communicate with sales teams
- Communicate with sales teams for complaints handling
- Follow up the defect case for new car delivery
- Give advice to customers during entire service reception and vehicle hand-over process.
- Responsible for any car related issue from customers until it has been solved
- Acts as an intermediary between the customer and the workshop for facilitation during the process
- Applies active selling skills for increasing service revenue.
- Conducts service follow-up and strengthens customer satisfaction
- Experience in customer service or retail industry
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Possess a valid driving license in Hong Kong
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Service Advisor
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Martin Tsang at +852 3180 4971 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.