About Our Client
Our client is a multinational life insurance firm and is currently looking for a candidate with solid agency training experience to lead their team.
About the Role
As an Agency Training Manager, you will plan, design and conduct training programs and workshops for both agencies and internal staff. You will strengthen the hard and soft skills of front line agencies through in-depth trainings. You will also leverage your experience and come up with an evaluation and follow up system. You will not only develop your own training materials, but also coordinate with external training institutes for all-rounded trainings.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- 4+ years of experience in life insurance training or agency management
- Qualification of IIQE Paper 1, 2 & 4 is a must. FLMI is an advantage
- Experience in planning, developing and conducting training program for insurance agents and managers
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.